My oh My

Always something, never boring

Monday, May 29, 2006

OK, I am so annoyed.... someone asked me to house sit for them last week, and we confirmed it on friday... and then today I was supposed to go there to house sit... and low and behold.... no answer. God that pisses me off! I mean do they think I have nothing better to do than to sit around and wait to maybe house sit? Well... they can just forget asking me for a favour from now on. I just hate people who have no consideration for other people. Anyhow... I'm glad I can come here and vent.....

Oh... and my ex boyfriend (and the father of my child) called last night to ask if I wanted a car... I said no... then he said that he is buying a car and driving out here to edmonton to visit his son.... and he would be driving with a friend. I said I didn't want to spend the whole time with his friend.... and then he said.... "What, you don't want to meet my girlfriend?" OMFG! I felt like I got punched in the stomach... and why do I feel like that? I mean... we broke up a year ago... and here I am upset over him having a girlfriend? What is wrong with me?! I should be glad he's moved on... but I'm not. Maybe I'm just having a shitty day... I just need to remember..... OUT WITH THE JIVE, IN WITH THE LOVE.....OUT WITH THE JIVE, IN WITH THE LOVE!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home