My oh My

Always something, never boring

Saturday, June 03, 2006

So I'm on the train last night... coming home from an evening with a friend and I see this guy I know... Byron. To those who don't know Byron, I will tell the story. I had this couple I was friends with, and they thought it would be a good idea to set me up on a blind date. The blind date was Byron. We met at Backdoor Vodka Room. He reminded me of Will Ferrell in Night at the Roxbury. Shiny tight black shirt and all. The night turned out terrible, with me having to break up a fight between him and some lesbian, and him spilling a table of drinks all over me. And he wasn't even fun. And he drank thingslike Sour Puss all night. So we get back to my friends and they go to their room for some lovin. So there I was left with Byron (my friends did not sense I was having a horrible time) He wanted to fool around a bit, and I wanted to get a bit of revenge for the whole night... so I complied... I told him I was into bondage, and asked if I could tie him up. He said yes. So I tied him to the futon with his own belt, and another that was on the ground. I then took so money out of his wallet (for the cab home and emotional damages). Then I left. I guess he stayed tied to the futon until the morning when my friends woke up and found him... passed out, naked tied to the futon. I never saw Byron again. Until Last night on the train. I got on and sat down and was reading my book. At the next station a guy sat down beside me. IT WAS BYRON! He asked me the time and I burried my nose in my book and said I didn't know. After a couple minutes he asked me if my name was Taylor. I lied and said no. He then went on to tell me the story of it. And it was all I could do to not laugh. Anyhow that night happened about 5 years ago... and it still seems to really bother him. (and no doubt!). Maybe I should have confessed and appologized? He seemed a little traumatized. Oh well... maybe he learned the same lesson I did...
NEVER GO ON A BLIND DATE!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home