My oh My

Always something, never boring

Thursday, June 29, 2006

The story of the "Peek-a-boo Balls"

Okay... so yesterday my friend Wendy and I went to the "Leg" (the legislature grounds fountains) with her 3 kids, and my 1. We had a lovely picnic, got some sun and cooled off in the water. It was the perfect day. Then Wendy and I went for a walk and on the way back Wendy all of a sudden got very excited and yelled in a whisper "BALLS!! WE'VE GOT BALLS!!!" I had no idea what she meant... then she pointed out that the older fat man to the left of me had his balls hanging out of his shorts. It was so funny... so being the kind of people we are... we took some pictures. Wendy decided to "pose" so I could take a picture of her, when actually I was taking a picture of the "peek-a-boo" balls. I need to share this incredibly funny moment with everyone out there. And seeing as my partner in crime is a graphic imagress, she so kindly prepared this picture for all to see.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

I will never stop laughing at this. Ever. Twas the perfect laugh for the perfect day. :)

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home