My oh My

Always something, never boring

Saturday, August 26, 2006




GOOD-BYE MARYJANE!

Well... it's been a long road, and I'm going to miss you. Maybe one day we shall meet again? Here is a poem, in memory of one of my longest standing friends, who has been there for me through thick and thin. Thank you Maryjane, for you have helped me many a times. But now it is time to say goodbye... and I shall miss you greatly.

I am on a journey,
With no destination
And no transportation.
Mile by mile,
City by city.

I know how long I'll stay.
I'll know how soon I'll leave
But what I don't know
Is if you'll be waiting.

Day by day
Night by night
THe ocean will sway
The wind shall whisper,
And the stars will shine
As you pass on by.

I don't know where I am,
Where I am going,
Or where I'll be in between.
But I know when I get there
I'll know where your going.
And when I do get there I'll be sure to call.

So, until our paths meet again
May the sun shine upon your face,
The rain fall softly at your feet.
And when we look back on times gone by,
We'll be able to say, "Those were the days..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home