My oh My

Always something, never boring

Monday, August 28, 2006

Well... I went to my school today to get started on cashing my loans. SURPRISE SURPRISE! There's a problem... I won't bother explaining it because it's long and complicated and doesn't really make sense, but it's a big one. So now here I am... no money... not sure if I'm gonna get money... I may even owe money, and to top it all off I may have to get a job to pay for my school. Why does every thing I do have to be so damn hard? I see so many people walk through life, have everything given to them, and it all comes so easy. But everything I do I have to work so hard for... I'm sick of it... I sick of it all. So here is a poem I wrote along time ago... but I think it's quite fitting for my mood right now.


Razors give you pain
Rivers are damp
Acid stains you
And drugs cause cramp
Guns aren't lawful
Nooses give
Gas smells awful
You may as well live

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what about raw chicken? :)Even that's not foolproof!
Cheer up!
Wendy

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home