My oh My

Always something, never boring

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Ma Nouvelle Maison
(My new house)


As requested here are some pics of new apartment. Soon I will add pics of the city. You can look forward to seeing a pic of the worlds largest teepee... That's right... I'm moving up in the world.











































There is also 2 bedrooms, one with a walk in closet and full bathroom, another bathroom with a double wide shower, and a laundry room. I didn't put pics of those cuz it's messy and too hard to take a pic of.















Me after cleaning my house so that I could put some pics on my blog. This is where I sit on my deck and watch the hot sweaty shirtless guys work. But now the landscaping is all done, so no more babe watching. :(

1 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

OOh! Nice place, Tay! Finally some pictures! yip yip yipee! Where will I stay when I come to visit?

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home