My oh My

Always something, never boring

Friday, September 22, 2006



OK first I have to compliment myself on a wonderful picture i created myself. Do I make u proud Wen?

So here's the story... I decide to treat myself and my son to a meal at McDonalds, as I didn't feel like making dinner. So I wait in line in drive thru, I order then pull up to the pay window where I sit for 10 minutes (actually it was 9 and yes I kept track) so as I'm sitting there waiting for some 14 year old kid to take my money, I see my order sitting on the ledge at the next window. At this point I am thinking... it's quite chilly out, and that food is getting cold. Question... should I just drive up and get it? Pretend like I paid and get the hell outta there? Nope, I decide to be honest, and sit and wait. So finally the kid takes my money, I drive up to the second window and get my food, and begin to pull away. As I'm doing this I reach in the bag to get the toy... there isn't one... so I stop and say "There isn't a toy in here" , and this kid (maybe 15) says to me "would you like me to get one?". Now I am thinking of all the rude things I can say in response to this stupid question, but once again my conscience tells me to be nice. So I say yes, and get the toy and drive off. After I give the toy to my son, I reach into the bag to pull out a fry. Well, you know how Mcdonalds fries get if they sit around for too long at room temp? They get limp. Well the fries were not even a little warm, and they were soggy and limp. AND I asked for super sized fries, and they were regular fries. So I park the car, and go inside and tell the manager, well she is kinda rude, and tells me she is just on her way home, and the other manager will help. Passing the buck is something I do not remember from MY training when I worked and managed a McDonalds. So this other manager comes over, and tells me he is very sorry, and that he himself will go fix the meal. He also tells me he will refund the money, I say "no that's ok... I jsut want my meal right" once again being a good, honest person. So I get my meals and drive home. I get home and go to give my son his dinner. Well they replaced my sons gross fries and cheeseburger with fresh fries and chicken nuggets. Well my son dose not like chicken nuggets so he threw a nucleur meltdown tantrum. So I decide to give him his milk. So I quickly open the milk, stick the straw in, and give it to my son. Well he was hungry and thirsty, so he started gulping it. All of a sudden he stops, makes a funny face, and wipes his mouth... all I see are white chunks. Yes the milk was rotten. And the due date was for in a week, so that can only mean one of 2 things, either it was left out, or it wasn't pasturized properly. So within about 30 minutes my son is puking, shitting , crying and grabbing his stomach. Poor little guy. It broke my heart. So tomorrow I am going to go in to McDonalds and lose it. I plan to call the health board, and talk to the owner, and write to Corporate McDonalds. When I found out the milk was rotten, I called McDonalds, and the lady who answered wasn't even that apologetic... and she offered me a free happy meal, and extra value meal for the next time I come in! AS IF I WANT TO EAT SOMEWHERE THAT GAVE MY SON FOOD POISONING!! So I don't know what will come of this... but I will be sure to keep you updated. And in the meantime I am going to boycott McDonalds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home