My oh My

Always something, never boring

Monday, September 04, 2006


Wow what a day!

Here i sit, half cut. I have drank almost a bottle of wine. Why? because I needed it. Here's why.
My mom and dad came down to help me unpack. well my mom has just criticised everything I've done... my parenting, the way I clean, the way i put my knick knacks, the way I fold and hang my towels, how i put away my sons clothes... EVERYTHING... IT"S DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!
So then I get so fed up i call her on it... well then it turns out I have been the one criticsiing (whatever, I'm drunk) and I am the one who is mean, and bossy and rude... I told her poeple who live in glass house shouldn't throw stones....Whatever... so after the big fight they decide to leave... Thank god!! But first my mom wants her radar detector out of the car... on the way to get it.. I meet this girl... Erin. She lives inb the building too. She came down with her friend, after my parents left. And she is so cool.... We are so much alike. She even wants to move to Texas, and I have decided earlier today that I want to move to a southern hickville town in the US, I have always wanted to.. but never really ment it i think. ( I'm not sure why). So anyhow, she came down, and we had some drinks and shooted the shit ( whatever again... like I said, I'm a little drunk) Anyhow she's really cool, andf I can see us hanging out.. So I ma happy... I feel like this is my first day of kindergarten, and I have made my first friend... ya me! But everyone said that I am outgoing, and would have no problem making friends...Iguess so. Lets just hope she is not weird ... or maybe I should hope she is. At any rate... I'm happy I met soimeone in this town. And I am REALLY happy my parents are gone. Buy for now. Damn.. i think i'm a little more than a little drunk. I hope this all made snese. Oh and I met the hot guy down the hall from me... and everytime I open my door he "finds" a reason to come out at the same time. He's hot... he's nice... Ok well i think i should go before i go and spill ALL my beans. or marbles or whatever the fuck. Adios!
ps this is how i feel ( but withoput the bad teeth) ( which reminds me i need to brush before bed).... oh and my first year of college starts tuesday... HOLY FLYING FIRE FUCK BALLS! i'll let you know how it goes.... I will be going with my new friend erin... God i'm such a loser. But that's ok, so is napolean dynamite and I love him.. and wendy does too. HI WENDY! sorry i missed your call... but i was getting drunk and stuff. and i couldn't find my phone. wow this is a long ps... maybe it should have been a part 2 instead of a ps... damn i need to stop drinking. ok... after this drink......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home