My oh My

Always something, never boring

Monday, September 25, 2006

ok, so it's not a graphigirl original, but it'll do...

TAYLOR vs McDONALDS update:

Ok, so I went in to McDonalds on saturday.... I demanded to know why my son got food poisoning. The manager said she didn't know. I told her that I will then have to assume it's carelessness. She then told me that sometimes, if they leave the milk in the little fridge in the front, it will go bad. So my son got food poisoning because of laziness, and lack of caring about people's health. Now I know some people are going, "well it's just food poisoning, he's ok now" But you may not realize how dangerous food poisoning is, especially to a small child. When I got home, I called environmental health and told them the story, they told me they would have a health inspector at McDonalds on Monday morning (today). It will be interesting to see what happens. I also phoned corporate McDonalds... as soon as they found out my baby had food poisoning they were very nice (surprise surprise), and I was tranfered me to another person who deals with this sort of thing. THIS SORT OF THING?! Is this a common occurance? I am waiting for a callback from a lady there. I will keep you updated.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gustavo said...

mc donalds sucks... hows your son?

3:45 PM  
Blogger Taylor said...

he is good thanks... but i am still dealing with the corporate assholes trying to get them to admit fault and apologize

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home